Second Pregnancy

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Second Pregnancy

Postby AndMur » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:29 am

Good day everyone,

It is hard to believe I am back on here after all these years. My name is Andrea and I am 32 years old and currently 12 weeks pregnant with my second child. In 2009 I joined this group as I had a very high risk pregnancy. I was diagnosed with a slight placental abruption and went through many ups and downs during pregnancy. We ended up having an emergency c-section which was very touch and go as well for both me and my little guy. In the midst of all the chaos, the doctor left a small towel inside of me and it wasn't discovered until 4 days later. I was very sick and quite anxious for a few months. I am pleased to report that my little guy (Luke) is now 3 and is as healthy as any 3 year old should be. I am fine as well besides the anxiety I deal with every now and then. I was terrified to get pregnant again but here we are. I found this group such a support last time around, it really helped me get through the tough times. And although my pregnancy seems to be going well thus far, my anxiety is really getting to me, I want to remain calm but that is easier said than done. If you could, I would ask that you would pray for both me and my unborn child, that we both have a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery/recovery. I will be following you ladies as well and offering my prayers as I know how amazing yet unbelievably hard these times can be.

God Bless,
Andrea
AndMur

Return to Prayer Forum