For patience

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

For patience

Postby Meara » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:16 pm

I have posted here a few times, so I'm sure that a few of you may already be familiar with me. For those of you who aren't, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for three years and we miscarried at about 4 weeks in February.

Now it seems like everyone around me is getting pregnant: Married friends, single friends, friends who don't even particularly like children. I'm starting to feel like God is punishing me by making it so difficult for us to conceive. I put on a happy face for my friends. I AM genuinely happy for them, but I want to cry for myself at the same time. I just ask that you pray for me to be both patient and kind while we wait for our blessing.

God Bless.
Married to Greg on 5.17.2008
TTC since then with no success.
Meara

Re: For patience

Postby Meara » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm

It feels like ages since I last visited the forums. I hope that everyone is encountering luck and encouragement in their TTC journey. Personally, I have not been lucky at all and I am honestly very depressed about it. I just finished my third cycle of Clomid, so I'm trying to stay positive, but this is my last option. My husband and I can't afford adoption or IVF (not that we would go against the Church and do that).

Please pray for my success in this attempt.

God Bless.
Meara

Postby Meara » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:42 pm

I've finally gotten to the point with my attempts to have a bay where I need to evaluate how upset I will be if it doesn't happen. I have to get tested for breast cancer on Friday, as well as possible celiac disease. I', supposed to get blood work to test my thyroid levels and for celiac.

Here's the problem: I am DEATHLY afraid of needles. My doctor and the lab have absolutely no ideas for doing a draw that will not make me feel like I'm either going to kick someone, pass out, vomit, or do all three. Prayers or suggestions?
Meara

Postby Meara » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 pm

Update: Had four biopsies on Monday. Fortunately, they were benign. Unfortunately, I have to do the tests every 6 months now. You can't get a diagnostic mammogram when you're pregnant. I'm almost 35, so it looks like God has given up on me.
Meara

Return to Prayer Forum