Trying to conceive baby 1

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Trying to conceive baby 1

Postby BabyNils » Fri May 20, 2011 5:25 pm

My story goes like this. I met my husband 4 years ago and I was turning 35, we married 2 years ago and we have been trying to start a family and I was diagnosed with pcos.... It's been an emotional ride for us both. 2 days ago I had surgery on my ovaries to help with pcos and assist with ovulation. I am in desperate need of prayers that this surgery is successful and we are able get pregnant.... If anyone on here has had ovarian drilling for pcos and got pregnant please let me know, I'm desperate to hear the success stories.
BabyNils

Re: Trying to conceive baby 1

Postby Meara » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Hoping things are going well!
Married to Greg on 5.17.2008
TTC since then with no success.
Meara

Postby BabyNils » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Thank You so much, actually I took a year off to get myself back together since my procedure last April failed and we just started last month again. I am at peace this time around and praying to our lord and savior... I sleep with st gerards cloth in my pillow.. Thanks for asking, I hope all is ok with you!!
BabyNils

Postby Meara » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 pm

We've been trying for three years since we got married. Nothing yet. Got all excited this month because I was 5 days late, nauseous and sore, but I just started bleeding yesterday. Now I have to worry about why I'd have nausea and breast tenderness and not be pregnant. ::shrugs:: I'm doing my best to stay positive. Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant.
Meara

Postby BabyNils » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm sorting know how you feel I just got beta test yesterday and confirmed I'm
Pregnant but number is barely a positive !!! I go back tomorrow I am so sad that I actually got a positive and it's barely pregnant. Im praying that it was either a fluke or the numbers go through the roof tomorrow.. I will pray for you, hang in there I know its so hard to stay at peace and calm. Pray to God and St Gerard to give you peace!!! Xxooxx
BabyNils

Postby Meara » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 pm

I will keep you in my prayers!
Meara

Return to Prayer Forum