Need prayers ASAP!! Going crazy!!

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Need prayers ASAP!! Going crazy!!

Postby mamawannabe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:11 pm

Good evening, all!

My husband and I have been trying for about 8 months to conceive. I've been on Clomid for a few months, and had a HSG done this last cycle. One of my tubes was "sorta" blocked, but the procedure unblocked it. Well, I was expecting AF today (Thursday - Day 28), but it hasn't come yet. I've had sore breasts, been very gassy, and have even craved something that's not normal for me. Clomid normally makes my cycles really short, so when Day 28 came, I decided to test. I tested this morning, and the digital test read positive. I was SO unbelievably happy! :) Then, I went to the doctor's office where they did both kinds of tests: urine and blood. I'm still waiting on the blood test results, but the doctor's urine test said that I'm not pregnant. :(

I intend to take another HPT tomorrow morning while I'm waiting for the blood test. I've been researching false positives and am driving myself crazy! I know it's in God's hands, and so I ask all of you to continue to pray on our behalf. This is so nerve racking. I'll keep praying for your success, too!
mamawannabe

Re: Need prayers ASAP!! Going crazy!!

Postby AnnaMaria » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 am

mammawannabe....
I will pray for you. Continue your prayers to Saint Gerard.
I know all too well how difficult this can be! Stay strong and you will realize your dreams.
Anna Maria
AnnaMaria

Postby mamawannabe » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Anna Maria,

Thank you for your prayers! God is SO good.

I took another HPT this morning, and got another BFP! After waiting for what seemed like forever, my doc's office called back to confirm that I am indeed pregnant, and this was confirmed through the blood test! :P

I'm so so excited, but trying not to get too worked up. It doesn't feel real, and I just want to see our baby on a sonogram soon! Please continue to pray for us as we "hurry up and wait".
mamawannabe

Postby AnnaMaria » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:06 am

That is wonderful news!!!
Congratulations!!
God is good indeed!!!!
Anna Maria
AnnaMaria

Return to Prayer Forum