please pray for me and my husband..please!

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

please pray for me and my husband..please!

Postby yang-yang » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:30 am

Hi. I'm 30 years old. I got married last April 2007 from my long time friend and a classmate way back on my younger years. After we got married he fly away and worked overseas for 2 years. And he sponsored me so I can follow him overseas. Now, we're living for about 2 years. We wanted to have a baby. I do visit a doctor once just to see if I don't have any problems in pregnancy, luckily the doctor says that there's nothing for me to worry about. I'm always praying to our dear Lord to answer my prayer to give me and my husband a healthy baby. And now I've read about St. Gerard over the internet. I really don't know him. But when I read all the post on this side and how to recite a novena to St. Gerard it gave me a relief that there is nothing to worry about. I believe in St. Gerard and I trust him. I know nothing is impossible with him and to our Almighty. I know like the other women who was blessed by St. Gerard, the miracles and gifts they received will also the same that I will received sooner. Please pray for me and my husband to bless us with a healthy baby. Thank you very mush. God bless us all.
yang-yang

Return to Prayer Forum