please pray for my girls

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

please pray for my girls

Postby sarabear » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 am

I am 16 weeks pregnant with identical twin girls. I found out yesterday that they most likely have twin to twin transfusion syndrome which is a life threatening disorder for them. Basically they are unable to share the nutrients from the placenta equally. One twin becomes very large and can suffer heart problems and the other twin does not grow. I go for another ultrasound this Friday and it will be determined if I need laser surgery on my placenta to try to help correct the problem. I am putting faith in God and through the intercession of St Gerard that my babies will make it and will survive to be with me and my husband. I also am praying for my physcians that through God's hands they can provide healing to my babies. I will be praying the St Gerard novena this week. I thank you all in advance for your prayers.
Sara and the girls
sarabear

Re: please pray for my girls

Postby NicoleM » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:09 am

I have been thinking about you and your girls since your post. Your all in my prayers. xo, Nicole
NicoleM

Postby cjepperson » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:20 am

Praying for you and your little ones!
cjepperson

Postby sabri1115 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:55 am

May the light of God be with your little girls. Know that I am praying for you and your little girls. Hopefully all goes well.
sabri1115

Return to Prayer Forum