Surviving Miscarriage and loss of baby - Please pray

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Surviving Miscarriage and loss of baby - Please pray

Postby NicoleM » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:58 pm

I am new to this prayer group. On January 6th, our baby met Jesus. It is so sad to write as it makes it so much more real. I was 19 weeks and 4 days pregnant and started having timed contractions the night before (which was also my husband's birthday). My water then broke and we rushed to the hospital. I ended up delivering and the baby never took a breath outside the womb. We buried our little girl this past Monday and I ask for everyone's prayers. I pray that our little Marie is in God's hands and that we too will be blessed someday very soon with a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby. My husband and I have so much love to provide our future children and I embrace the day this happens. I ask for prayers of strength, faith and future happiness with healthy pregnancies. I will pray for you all as well and am blessed to have found this wonderful prayer group. xo
NicoleM

Re: Surviving Miscarriage and loss of baby - Please pray

Postby avamarie » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:29 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I understand fully what you are going through as we lost our 4th child Francis Martin to SIDS at 11weeks and we are now pregnant with a child that will not survive. Turning to God is the only thing that has been able to help me, as well as meeting with women that have my similar experience. I will pray to Saint Gerard for your fertility as you continue to grieve the loss of your precious baby girl! May God lift you up in the darkness and wrap his loving arms around you!
Ava Marie's mommy, Niccole
avamarie

Re: Surviving Miscarriage and loss of baby - Please pray

Postby NicoleM » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

Thank you so much for your reply. It is always comforting to speak with others that have experienced similar loss and faith that God has a plan for all of us. I am keeping focused on my faith and trust in God and Saint Gerard for beautiful, healthy, happy children very soon! I will keep you in my prayers. <3
NicoleM

Return to Prayer Forum