Praying for a miracle

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Praying for a miracle

Postby hopeful21 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:34 am

I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been praying to St. Gerard but am asking for your support. This is my 3rd IVF attempt - first one ended in miscarriage, second one didn't work. I had a positive pregnancy test last week but had a low HCG level. I have a second blood test in two days but have been spotting for 4 days. Please pray for me and my husband. We are desperate to have a family. Thank you all for your stories and for your prayers for one another. It's comforting to know that others are facing the same challenges. God bless.
hopeful21

Postby cdcarter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 am

You will be in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby havinfaith » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 am

I will say a special prayer for you.
havinfaith

Postby Hollywood » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm

You will be in my prayers.
Hollywood

Postby hopeful21 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Thank you all for your prayers. I can't tell you how much we appreciate the support. It's means so much. I just got the results from my latest blood test and my beta is continuing to rise. It is still on the low side but I'm feeling so blessed that I'm still pregnant!! Thank you, thank you. Without your prayers and the intercession of St. Gerard, I know this outcome would be different. Please continue to pray for me if you can. I have more tests on Monday. And please know that I, too, am praying for all of your intentions, whatever they may be. May God bless you. And also, I am now praying for the woman who was sitting in the waiting room at the lab today. Although I didn't speak to her, it was clear that she is battling cancer. May she share in our blessings.
hopeful21

Postby cdcarter » Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:48 am

Youand the baby remain in my prayers. Please keep us posted.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby hopeful21 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Unfortunately, this pregnancy ended in another miscarriage. We haven't given up hope and will continue to pray for the blessing of a family. Thanks, again, for your prayers.
hopeful21

Postby cdcarter » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 am

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know you remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Return to Prayer Forum