Please pray

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Please pray

Postby Melinda » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:57 pm

My name is Melinda. Please add me to your prayer list. I am 10  
weeks pregnant and just spent last night in the ER gor heavy bleeding.  
They did an ultrasound & the babys heart beat was fine. I believe this  
was a miracle in and of itself. This child is such a blessing. I am  
36, have diabetes & am on 2 types of insulin. I háve celiac disease  
( no wheat glutton for me) and PCOS. I had a miscarriage 4 years ago  
and a blighted ovum 3 years ago. This is my first pregnancy with a  
heartbeat. My husband and I want this baby with all of our hearts. I  
will adding prayers to St. Gerard to my daily prayers. Thank you for  
adding me to your prayer list, creating this website, sharing your  
story, & providing hope to others.
Melinda

Postby havinfaith » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:53 pm

I will say a prayer for you. May you and your husband be blessed with this healthy baby! Best wishes!
havinfaith

Postby minime » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Melinda,

I will keep you and your growing family in my prayers! Stay strong! God is so good. I am almost 7 weeks at this point myself with our first, and I found this wonderful forum at what felt like just the right time, one night, and I felt a sense of comfort when I did find it. I had never heard of St. Gerard (not even sure exactly how I found this website, Google, I guess....), but to add to that little voice I was feeling in my head that seemed to introduce me to him in the following way, "yes, St. Gerard is for you, and you should embrace him, and he will help you", I don't think it was a coincidence that within an hour of finding him online, the Catholic station, EWTN, just "happened" to be airing a special about him!

It sounds like you've already had a few miracles in your life, so just HANG IN THERE and keep your faith strong! God is SOOOO good! I'm learning that the more we completely trust Him, the faster He seems to work, and the MORE He seems to do for us. Sort of like just trusting someone to catch you if you fall, you just totally "let go", and put every ounce of trust in Him that you can, and then just calmly go about your life, truly truly TRUSTING that God will handle it all, especially those things that just seem SO far out of your control or too complicated. God really seems to specialize in those types of things!

To everyone else in this forum, I will keep ALL of you in my prayers!
minime

Postby cdcarter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

You and your baby will be in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Return to Prayer Forum