3rd IVF attempt & waiting for results

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby cdcarter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 am

Congratulations! Boys are wonderful!
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 pm

How fun!! Best wishes! Hope you are feeling well!!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby hopefulbuffalo » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 am

By the power of your prayers, it helped me go get pregnant, pregnant with twins!! It had been a beautiful pregnancy until at 26 weeks I went into labor and delivered my precious boys. Aiden Michael was 1lb11oz born vaginally and Jackson Thomas was 1lb10oz born c-section. They were born Tuesday October 5, 2010. With both boys being under 2lbs, we will be in the NICU for several months (their due date was 1.11.11). My husband and I desperately ask you to keep us and our boys in your prayers. They have a very long journey but are fighters from the start! Again PLEASE pray for them!! Thanks to all :)
hopefulbuffalo

Postby twportugal » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Oh my goodness! I am sure it must have been a very scary experience to go into labor so early, and to deliver your beautiful boys, but it sounds as if they are holding stable so far. God will get you through the journey.I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Your baby boys sound so precious and I love the names you have picked for them. I have followed a blog of a woman who delivered her son at 24 weeks, and he is over a year now and doing great! Through prayer, God will give your boys the strength they need to fight. I will be praying for you. Please keep us posted. Congratulations on your precious babies!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 am

You and you whole family will be in my prayesr, but in particular, those two little boys. My nephews were not much further along in the womb when they arrived (27W,2 Days) and they are healthy boys now. You would never know they were early. I hope your family has a similar miracle. Developments in the last decade can only improve the odds for your boys. Please keep us posted.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Congratulations on motherhood! Love the boys names!! I will keep you and your new additions in my prayers!! The power of love and prayers is so amazing!! Maybe you will be able to bring the boys home for Christmas. What a beautiful gift!!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Previous

Return to Prayer Forum