Needing prayers...here we go again!

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby cdcarter » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 am

Glad you are feeling less stressed about things. You and the babb yremain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Hello Everybody!
I just thought I'd drop a little note to give you an update on my progress. I hope everybody is doing well preparing for the holidays. I can't believe how time is flying by! I am almost 35 weeks and we are getting so excited about the arrival of our little boy! A couple of weeks ago I went to the dr. and I ended up asking him to put me on maternity leave two weeks earlier than anticpated because I was just getting so tired. I could hardly get through work. He agreed and so I started my disability leave last week! It has been really nice. I am able to be at home with Isaac now and I have been nesting like crazy! I'm cleaning and cleaning to get everything ready. And Isaac and I are spending our last few weeks together before his little brother comes. It has been really nice.
Last week we had our last ultrasound and baby is about 5 lbs. and looking great! We tentatively scheduled our c-section for the 21st of Dec. (my due date is the 22nd), but the dr. says we can change it if we feel like it when it gets closer. The 21st was the day I really wanted, so I doubt it will change, unless I go into labor before that. We'll see what God has planned! Thank you all for the continued prayers and support. I am gettting a little nervous for the c-section and so I'd appreciate prayers for comfort and calmness during the surgery. And for a restful recovery. It wiill be such a beautiful Christmas for us and our little miracle and we are very much looking forward to it. I will keep you all posted. Thank you!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:19 am

Glad to hear all is well. You and your family remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi everybody! Just wanted to let you know he's here!!! Ethan Michael arrived early Sunday morning via c-section! 8 lbs. 3 oz! I was scheduled to go in fort c-section on Wednesday but around 4am I awoke to my water breaking! I started having light contractions and we were off to the hospital. Everything is going well although I am having some breastfeeding pain and I'd really appreciate some prayers for that to get better. We are so happy and thankful for our perfect Christmas blessing! God is good! I am keeping everybody in my prayers!
T
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:01 am

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Eathan Michael (love the name). I can't remember what I used to help with the nursing. Never had any issues with the other 2, but the last one had some latching on issues and it was quite painful for a while. I'll look up what I used (starts with an L, it's a cream that is safe for the baby, but helped a ton).
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Previous

Return to Prayer Forum