Needing prayers...here we go again!

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Thanks for the support guys,
Jules, I am taking Prometrium (Progesterone) 200mg. I spotted a very TINY amount of pink for three mornings in a row after taking it the previous nights. It was sort of just mixed in with the cream that leaked out in the morning. Then I had two days of nothing, then this morning I woke up to very light pink/light brown spotting again. It is always only in the morning, then I have clear discharge (sorry TMI) for the rest of the day. I saw the dr. on Monday and he scheduled an ultrasound for the 3rd (I will be close to 7 weeks at that point). It is just too early to do an ultrasound now. I am so scared. It is reminding me of my first miscarriage and it is really upsetting me. I was upset this morning, but have been trying to just distract myself. I don't really know what is going to happen and it's so hard to not think the worst, just because of my history. I am just trying to be faithful,pray and ask God to do His will. I know he is with me and that he will comfort me. Thanks guys!
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:25 am

I know with your history, this is an especially scary time. Brownish color is always old blood, so hopefully, that is all it is. You and the baby will remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby julesohara » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:18 pm

The crinone leaves behind this odd pinkish-brown-cement like discharge. Our doctor said it was a side effect and not to worry. However, after having had a miscarriage last fall, it is beyond difficult to not worry and to think the worst. I completely understand how frightened you are. I check everytime I go to the bathroom or have any cramping.

The comfort I have found is in pray, trusting in his will and thanking him for each day of this blessing. My husband reminds me every morning of some advice I was given on here to try to set aside the worry and enjoy the pregnancy. It is so hard, but I am trying. Every time I start to panic or worry, I thank him for the day of blessing, pray that I can accept his will and that he will guide me through this. I call upon St. Gerard and the Blessed Mother.

I truly wish you comfort and will keep you in our prayers.
julesohara

Postby RestingMyFaithInGod » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 pm

i am praying that your miracle stays put.
After 7 painful years of ttc, I am ready to submit to God's Will. I hope that His Will involves parenthood for me and DH. We want nothing more than a family of our own. Please pray for us and may God bless you in your desires.
RestingMyFaithInGod

Postby twportugal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Thank you for the prayers everybody,
Just a quick update... I have continued to spot very lightly off and on. I usually go a couple of days with nothing, then have some super light pink/brown in the morning. On Saturday night I was at a restaurant and when I went to the bathroom, I had some very light spotting. It really scared me b/c this time is was in the evening. At that point, I sort of just gave in to the fact that the pregnancy was not going to make it. I was expecting to start bleeding over the next few days, but again, there was nothing! I haven't had any spotting the last couple of days and yesterday I decided that I couldn't give up so quickly. I've been praying so much and I know that right now all I can do is continue my prayers and have faith. I am very nervous for my ultrasound Monday, but I am at peace knowing God is taking care of me and my little baby. Please continue to pray for me. Thank you!
twportugal

Postby allboys » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 pm

You and that baby are in my prayers dear!! I can only imagine how nervous you are - praying for great news on monday!
allboys

Postby Mjoyce » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:46 pm

Hey there,
I had similar spotting in my first pregnancy, and everything was fine. My placenta was lying a little low in the first trimester, but it corrected itself. I went on to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. I hope this is the same for you!!! God Bless!!! Keep the faith!!!
Mjoyce

Postby cdcarter » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:47 am

I'm glad things seem to be settling down a bit. Please continue to keep us posted. You and the little one will remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby marin » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:21 pm

You and the baby are in my prayers. Please update us after your u/s.
marin

Postby twportugal » Mon May 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you God!!!
We have a perfect little baby with a perfect little heartbeat!!! The dr. says that everything looks fabulous and he gave me a due date of Dec.22nd. Our little Christmas baby. I have been praying so much and my spotting stopped for the last week -- I feel like God has given me a miracle! I was so scared and so unsure and I feel so blessed that everything is going well! Thank you so much for the prayers. It has put me so at ease knowing I have people praying for me. Thank you! And Thank you to St. Gerard, St. Gianna, St. Jude and our Mother Mary!
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 am

I'm so glad things are going well. I know you must have been so scared. You and the baby will remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Tue May 04, 2010 2:40 pm

That is wonderful news!! I am sure you are feeling relieved also! I have been keeping you and your growing family in my prayers. Hope all is well!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby julesohara » Thu May 06, 2010 12:56 am

I am so happy for you! This is such wonderful news!
julesohara

Postby twportugal » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:51 am

Hello Everybody!
I just wanted to post a quick update while a had a minute at work. I've been checking in on everybody and have been keeping you all in my prayers. Today I am 12 weeks! I'm Heading out of my first trimester and into my second! It is hard to believe how quickly time is flying by with this pregnancy. I went to my dr's appointment last Friday and we were able to hear the heartbeat of my little bean with the doppler. The baby was moving all around! I was so relieved because with my last pregnancy I was monitored by my RE and had an ultrasound every week. It was very hard for me to only have one ultrasound so far with this one. So I was VERY relieved to hear the heartbeat on Friday. I am just praying that everything is going ok with my little one. We have told everybody, but it is still hard for me to believe that everything is going to be ok. My belly has definitely popped out a lot sooner with this one. It is very obvious that there's a baby in there! Two weeks ago I had a really bad case of morning sickness that landed me in the urgent care because I couldn't keep anything down. Since then, it's been subsiding and I really hope it doesn't get that bad again!
Also, this weekend we are going to be celebrating Isaac's 1st birthday!!! His actual b-day is the 23rd, but my dad is having hip surgery next week so we're having the party a little early. We are very excited! I can't believe my little baby is already going to be turning one! It has been a crazy year, but I wouldn't change a thing! I feel truly blessed.
Well, I better get back to work! I will update again soon! Take care,
Theresa
twportugal

Postby allboys » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Such great progress!! Will keep you in my prayers!
allboys

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer Forum