Needing prayers...here we go again!

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Needing prayers...here we go again!

Postby twportugal » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Hello Everybody,
Well, I haven't posted in a while but know that I have been logging on daily and praying for all of you. I hold my St. Gerard friends very close to my heart and am so happy to be a part of this family. Time is flying by and we have been very busy with Isaac... he is 9 months old now! He is doing great and we are really enjoying him. We were planning on trying again for #2 when he turns one in June, but I guess God has decided otherwise.... last night we found out we are pregnant with #2!!! We were quite surprised to say the least! We are so very excited and I feel so blessed by God. The reality of it has not quite hit me yet and I feel like I'm walking around in a daze today. However, of course with the excitement comes the fear. As most of you know, my problem has not lied with conceiving, but with holding onto my pregnancies. Everything went so great with Isaac and now I am asking for prayers for this pregnancy. We have not told anybody yet and I called the doctor this morning to start with my appts. I have to go tomorrow to get my progesterone. I should have already been on it, but we didn't really plan for this, so I was not expecting to have to take it! I just ask for prayers for a heathy pregnancy. We are so excited and I just pray to God that everything works out ok. I will keep you all posted... first step is to get my HCG levels and get the progesterone. I just can't believe this! Please pray for me and my baby! Thank you!
twportugal

Postby BabyNils » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Congratulations.... I wish you a blessed and healthy pregnancy. You will be in our prayers.
BabyNils

Postby jennmazz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Theresa~
That is wonderful news! Congratulations! I will keep you and your growing family in my prayers!! How are you feeling? Please keep us posted with all the baby news!!
How is your sweet baby Isaac doing?
I am so happy for you!!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby marin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:08 pm

That is such wonderful news!!! I will definitely keep you and your little baby in my prayers.
marin

Postby Mjoyce » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers are always with you!!!!!!!!!
Mjoyce

Postby cdcarter » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 am

You and the new little one will indeed be in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 am

Thank you everybody! I went today for my bloodwork and I will get the results tomorrow. I'm having trouble getting the progesterone prescribed b/c my doctor was not in the office today. He will be calling me in the morning and hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. I'm a bit stressed about getting it because it was my safety net with my last pregnancy. It's just that this one came unexpectedly so I didn't have anything ready like I did before. I'm praying I can get it tomorrow. Other than that, I will see how my bloodwork turns out! Please pray for good numbers. I am feeling good, just a little bloated. It doesn't seem real yet! We still have not told anybody. We will probably go to my mom's Thursday to tell them. Thank you for all of your continued prayers and support! I'll update soon!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby krissyphd » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 am

Wow!! How exciting!! I am very happy for you! You will most certainly be in my prayers!! Please keep us posted!! God Bless you Theresa!!!
Kristin

Prayed for a Tiny Miracle and received TWO beautiful Miracles...Gianna Maria Therese and Stephen James Gerard on 02/03/2009 and then another blessing came along on 09/02/2011 Anthony Francis Xavier!! I am very blessed!!!
krissyphd

Postby RestingMyFaithInGod » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 am

what a beautiful surprise the Lord has given you. I will pray that his plan is for you to have another healthy pregnancy.
After 7 painful years of ttc, I am ready to submit to God's Will. I hope that His Will involves parenthood for me and DH. We want nothing more than a family of our own. Please pray for us and may God bless you in your desires.
RestingMyFaithInGod

Postby twportugal » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Well, I just spoke with the nurse and got my numbers.... Progesterone looks great and my HCG is at 57.6 which would be right on track with a four week pregnancy... which is exactly where I am at! I am waiting for the dr. to call to speak with him directly so he can prescribe the progesterone. He may say I don't need it, but I'd rather get it to be on the safe side. I will probably have to go back for more bloodwork. Please pray that my numbers continue to rise. This is so nervewracking for me and I feel knots in my stomach every time I speak with the dr's office. I just pray that everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 pm

You and the baby remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:27 am

Well, I am really scared this morning and need more prayers. Last night I finally started my progeseterone suppostitories and this morning I woke up with pink spotting and mild crampiness. I am not sure if the suppositories possibly irriated my cervix, but I am so scared! This is so hard for me because I have spotted with all of my pregnancies -- two times it meant miscarriage and one time it was ok. I'm praying it is just the progesterone and my body getting used to it. Please pray the spotting stops! Thank you!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby emt8 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Theresa,

You and the baby are in my prayers! I truly believe that when pregnancies happen "accidentally", they are meant to be -- God's will! All of the best to you during these early months. As someone who went through three 1st trimester miscarriages, I know your fears and will keep you in my thoughts. Best wishes to you and know that your little one is in God's loving, protective hands.

--Emilei
emt8

Postby cdcarter » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm sorry you're so worried, but I do understand. Please know you and the baby are in my prayers.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby julesohara » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm

What supplement are you on? I am on crinone and it causes all sorts of crazy things.

Please try not to worry - we will hold you in our prayers!
julesohara

Next

Return to Prayer Forum