Prayers during 2ww

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby marin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks guys!

Well, it looks like I'm going to be a mommy next week. I'm going to be induced on Tuesday, October 26th at 8AM!! The Dr. says that it is safer to induce because of the GD and he also thinks that she's a good size at this point...about 7lbs. Please pray for a safe and uneventful labour and delivery. I will post an update next week when I can with the good news!
marin

Postby cdcarter » Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:32 am

You and the baby will certainly be in my prayers. May labor be smooth and all be well.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby marin » Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

They didn't have to put the gel in today since I was already 3cm dialated. I could possibly have this baby in the next 24-36 hours. Please pray for a safe drugless delivery!! I'm so excited! All your prayers have been working.
marin

Postby cdcarter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:07 am

Prayers for a safe and easy delivery.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby Mjoyce » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:07 pm

Hope everthing went well. God be with you! :lol:
Mjoyce

Postby jennmazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Hope all is well with you and baby!!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby marin » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 am

Sorry for the delay.....

Amaia came into the world on October 27th at 5:27AM after a pretty long labour (21 hours in total). She was born at 7lbs 2oz and is gorgeous!! DH and I are in love. Breastfeeding is going well. She has been clusterfeeding the last couple of days and that has tested my patience at times, but my DH has been so wonderful and supportive that all I have to do is rest and feed the baby. He takes care of everything else. He is going back to work on Monday, but thankfully he is working from home. I'll miss him terribly when he has to physically go in to work the following week. My only comfort is knowing that my mom will be staying with me for a few days a week for the next couple of weeks. She saved 3 weeks of vacation to help me out with the baby.

I'm so thankful for all the support I have at home and for all the prayers that you have all offered up for us in the process of trying for a child and during the pregnancy. Pleas continue to keep us in your prayers. I will try to post a pic of our precious baby once I figure out how to do it.
marin

Postby cdcarter » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:16 am

You are certainly more than forgiven for the delay ;)

Congratulations! It sounds like things are going pretty well allthings considered. You and your family remain in my prayers.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Re: Prayers during 2ww

Postby marin » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm

It has been a long time since I've posted here...

Our little first born is now 2 years old. She is a busy body who loves to learn and is such a joy to be around. We welcomed our second little girl on July 26th (St Anne's feast day). This was very special for us as it was our "natural pregnancy" that we dreamed of having before we conceived our first little girl. I feel so blessed to be where I am today and cannot thank all of you who prayed for us when my husband and I were trying to have our first baby.
marin

Previous

Return to Prayer Forum