Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Hi Jenn!
I'm so excited to hear about sweet little Cassia! That is so neat that she is saying her first words! I keep saying "mama" over and over to Isaac, but he just laughs at me and babbles away. Aren't they just the funniest? Isaac cracks me up. We've been introducing him to new foods and he was very uncertain about his peas! I meant to ask you before when we were talking about the sleeping and breastfeeding thing... out of curiosity, did your milk supply adjust when Cassia began sleeping longer stretches at night? I'm worried about my milk supply dipping down if I don't give him a middle-of-the-night feeding. He's gone a couple of nights sleeping really long stretches and just waking up once, but I'm super full in the morning. Just wondering if your supply adjusted. I'm still trying to work on his sleep routine, but it is getting much better!
Well, I'm so glad you are enjoying your little angel. Thanks for the update!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby jennmazz » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi Theresa~
Honestly, I am still getting up in the middle of the night to pump. Cassia will not nurse anymore, she just has expressed milk in a bottle. I pump at 1000am, 4pm, 10 pm, & 4 am. I know I am crazy, but I usually just wake up, so it doesn't really bother me. I don't set an alarm, so that is around-about time! She sleeps through the night and has 3 bottles during the day! I use milk for her cereal, too. You mentioned you are on facebook. I will look you up, if you don't mind. Then we can share more stories! Hope little Isaac is doing well for you! God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby twportugal » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Oh good...yes, look me up and we'll be able to share more! My friend used to do the same thing with the pumping, that's why I was wondering. Isaac has technically "slept through the night" quite a bit lately (a five hour stretch is considered sleeping through the night, I guess!), but there are times when I wake up thinking, "gee, I wish he'd wake up so I can nurse!" Crazy, I know! I don't want to loose my supply. I pump at work two -three times and then nurse the rest of the day and night, so my supply is still good. I use the milk for his cereal too. He loves his cereal! Well, look me up and we can share more stories and pictures!
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 am

I pumped whenever I felt full. I liked having the stash to freeze and with all of Dylan's food allergies, it turned out to be the best thing for me.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby krissyphd » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi Jenn!

I just wanted to say how awesome it is to hear about your baby!! My twins will be turning 1 on Wednesday!! I just can not believe it! The time just flew by!! This time last year we were just soooo excited and anxious but totally ready to meet our little sweethearts. If you are on facebook I would love to connect with you there also....I have a million pictures of my angels up there!!
I am under Kristin Foltz Petrou. Look me up I would love to chat and reconnect with all of you!!
God Bless as you approach your baby's first birthday!!!

Much love,
Kristin

Prayed for a Tiny Miracle and received TWO beautiful Miracles...Gianna Maria Therese and Stephen James Gerard on 02/03/2009 and then another blessing came along on 09/02/2011 Anthony Francis Xavier!! I am very blessed!!!
krissyphd

Postby jennmazz » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:28 am

The count down is on for the first birthday at our house. Yesterday, my sweet little blessing turned 11 months old! Oh where, oh where has the time gone? I have enjoyed every little up and down I have had with her, so far! I am looking forward to the many memories to come! Her first birthday will be here in a flash. We are celebrating with a great big party! Instead of gifts, we are asking guests to bring a gently used or new book to be donated to the local children's hospital. We have been so blessed with a beautiful and healthy child. Hopefully, we can help others that are in need! Please continue your prayers that she continues to grow with Christ in her heart!
I pray that your prayers may be answered according to God's will!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 am

What a wonderful idea!
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:59 pm

My sweet little girl turns 1 tomorrow! She is celebrating with a double ear infection :( This is her first ear infection and it has not been fun! We celebrated her birthday with friends and family on Saturday! The book donation was a huge success! I am so thankful for such wonderful people that donated in honor of my daughter. She loved seeing everyone and enjoyed her first piece of cake!! I really can't thank you all enough for the wonderful prayers and support you have given me! We hope to start trying for #2 soon! God willing I will be able to expand my beautiful family!
Thanks again!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby twportugal » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:10 am

Hi Jenn!
Poor little Cassia with her ear infections :( . I hope she gets better soon. Issac has had two ear infections. I thought breastfeeding was supposed to make them get less infections, but it wasn't that way with me! He recovered fine from them with the antibiotics. Poor Cassia. I feel so bad for them when they're sick. I'm sure she'll be feeling better soon! She is just so adorable I can't get over it! I am so excited that you might be trying soon for #2. Maybe we'll be pregnant together again :). I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Take care!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Happy belated birthday! I hope the ear infections cleared up quickly.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Mon May 10, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello~
I wanted to let you all know I talked to Katieh over the weekend. She wanted me to tell everyone hello. She thinks of you often! She has not been able to log on because her computer is not working and hasn't been for the past 2 months. Katie said her babies will be one next month and they are crawling all around. She is very happy and feels very blessed.
Keeping you all in my prayers~
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Tue May 11, 2010 7:09 am

I was wondering how she was! THank you for updating us.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby hopefulbuffalo » Tue May 11, 2010 7:15 pm

I know what a difficult time this is so I will keep you in my prayers. Best of luck and keep the faith!
hopefulbuffalo

Postby Mjoyce » Wed May 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks for the update about Katieh. I was wondering how she was doing.
Mjoyce

Postby katieh » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi Auntie Jenn,

We wanted to send hugs to our cousin. =) We miss you!

Carter & Kaiden
katieh

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer Forum