Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby cdcarter » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:41 am

Sniff, sniff. Beautiful!
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:07 am

Hi Jenn!
I can't believe it's been a year! I am so happy for you and your family and of course we all love the updates!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby jennmazz » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:20 am

Hello~
How is everyone?
My sweet little baby turned 5 months on Sunday. I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. She has brought me such joy and happiness to my life. I will never forget all the prayers and friendships I have made through this website. You all mean so much to me. Every time I watch Cassia do something new (just rolled over from tummy to back yesterday) I am in awe of the miracle given to me by God. I thank Him everyday for the gift of motherhood. I continue to pray for all of you.
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby paceli » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:49 pm

I am so happy for you and I pray for continued health and happiness for your family and blessed child. It is so wonderful that we can all come together to support each other through all of our good and bad times. May God continue to bless you!
paceli

Postby twportugal » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:07 pm

Hi Jenn!
I can't believe how time has flown! Cassia must be getting so big! I am so glad that things are continuing to go so well. I know what you mean being in awe of your little miracle. I feel the same way about Isaac! I think of you and your family often and am so glad we've had the opportunity to share our sorrows and joys with each other! Thanks for keeping us posted.
Theresa
twportugal

Postby jennmazz » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Hello All~
How are you? I have been reading and posting on other threads, but haven't updated my own.
The past 6 months have gone by SOOOOOOO quickly for me! Cassia is doing really well. She is rolling from her tummy to her back, she "talks" a lot, and she is learning how to sit unassisted. Last week, she bit my thumb as I was looking out the window. I thought, that wasn't just a "gummy" feeling and I opened her mouth to find a baby tooth starting to sprout. The doesn't seem to be bothering her, at this time. I pray that her other teeth will come in this easily. She is a very happy baby! The only time she really cries is when she is extremely tired. She is just like her daddy, they both love to sleep :)
I continue to pray for all of your intentions on this site.
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 am

I love reading these updates!
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby praying foramiracle » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:59 am

Jenn that iws awesome! She is growing so fast, before you know it she will be crawling and walking and then running! Treasure every moment! I am so happy for you!
praying foramiracle

Postby jennmazz » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello~
How are you? We are doing well. Cassia is now 7 months old!! I can't believe it! She is so great. It is truly amazing how much love you can feel for someone so little and just getting to know. It really is love at first sight for me! A lot of changes have happened in the last week. Cassia was one of those babies that loved being swaddled. I was getting nervous that she was going to get out of the swaddle and start moving around and the worst would happen. SO, last Sunday night, we went cold turkey without the swaddle and she has not been swaddled to sleep since that day!! She fell asleep quickly and stayed asleep through the night!! It was so wonderful for the transition to go smoothly for her. We have also started more of a regular schedule for naps and bedtime. She sleeps super at night, but doesn't get the idea of a long nap! I pray that she will learn this soon. I am happy we are able to sleep through the night, for this I am thankful! :)
Cassia is weighing in at about 16 lbs these days. She has her first tooth half way in and a second one just started coming through in the past couple of days. She sits up unassisted and has learned how to shake her head NO, but doesn't know what it means. Nonetheless, she thinks it is hilarious and does it all the time. Cassia is making friends with our dog. Our dog makes her laugh uncontrollably. I love hearing that sound fill my house. It is wonderful!!!
I seem to tell everyone that will listen to me about my lovely baby, even showing complete strangers her picture if she isn't with me!!
I continue to pray for all those on this site. I have been telling people to pray the rosary, too. The rosary is the strongest prayer I know!!
I hope and pray that everyone will be receiving their miracle soon!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby twportugal » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Jenn!
It's so nice hearing your update! You are having so much fun with Cassia! I'm so glad to hear your un-swaddling went so well :). I've been working very hard with Isaac this week with his new sleeping arrangement too. We're transitioning him to the crib, but he is waking up at least twice a night and so I'm trying to be patient! Last night was actually a good night. He woke up once because he peed his pants (my fault -- put on a cloth diaper that didn't absorb good enough.) and then only woke one more time before the morning hour when I usually feed him. It's getting better! Are you breastfeeding? I don't know anybody who is breastfeeding and their baby sleeps through the night... maybe you can offer me some hope! I sure am jealous of how long Cassia sleeps! Isaac has the opposite problem -- he does great with his naps because it's warmer during the day. He really likes to be super warm and cuddly. At night it's much cooler, so he wakes more often. I guess if it's not one thing, it's another. That's so cute about Cassia and your dog! Isaac hasn't quite learned that he can't pinch and hit the dog with this hands! He likes to grab her and just squeeze! He thinks it's really fun. My little dog doesn't like it too much but my big dog doesn't mind. Isn't it so fun to watch them play? I can't believe Cassia already has some teeth coming in! She must look so cute! You have to post some pictures.
Ok, got to go, so glad to hear you are doing well!
Theresa
twportugal

Postby cdcarter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 am

I'm so glad to hear things are going well with our new moms! I love these updates.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Yes, Theresa, I am breastfeeding. Cassia has been getting 7+ hours of sleep at night, since she was 5.5 WEEKS old. (knocking on wood :) )
One thing that I did, and you may be doing it already, is when I would get Cassia up to nurse, I would not talk to her. I would barely turn on any lights, and if I turned the T.V. on, i would mute it. I would not stimulate her, so she would know it wasn't play time. I also swaddled her to keep her warm, so you might try that or get a Sleepsak, to help keep Isaac warm. Cassia sleeps from 6:45pm to 6:45am. I usually don't go into her room until 7:00, so she will learn to play by herself. I also read a good book called Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. I hope that Isaac gets sleeping at night for you!! Aren't you having so much fun? I am so in love!!
Thanks, Cheryl!! I like to give little updates, too!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby RestingMyFaithInGod » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am

Hi jenn and twoportugal. I just wanted to say thank you for keeping up your posts. It is such a hope and joy and a treasure to read about your lovely babies and to know that once upon a time you struggled with infertility and the wonder of whether motherhood would be yours. Thank you and keep posting. I hope to one day be making posts as sweet as yours about my own little baby. God bless you and your family.

Leezzie
After 7 painful years of ttc, I am ready to submit to God's Will. I hope that His Will involves parenthood for me and DH. We want nothing more than a family of our own. Please pray for us and may God bless you in your desires.
RestingMyFaithInGod

Postby jennmazz » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

WOW!! I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted on here. Things are going really well!!! Cassia is now 9 months old. She is still on the petite side. She is in the 30% for weight and 15% for height. But she is 100% cute and sweet. Everyday she doesn't cease to amaze me!! She is so easy to laugh and smile. She said her first words, Mama and Babbo (Babbo is Italian for daddy) She hasn't really said them again, as easily as she did the first time. But she did say them. My MIL and Aunt-in-law heard her also. I thought I was hearing things!! She babbles all the time. She loves to play with books and baby dolls. She is starting to mimic us, too! That has been absolutely hysterical to watch!! As you can probably tell, we are enjoying her soooooo much!! Thank you for the continues prayers of thanksgiving for us! We greatly appreciate them!
I continue to read other posts on here, almost daily! Please know that I am keeping each and every one of you in my prayers. I wish you happiness for 2010. Keep your faith!!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:13 am

Lovely update!
-Cheryl

cdcarter

PreviousNext

Return to Prayer Forum