Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Postby jennmazz » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:47 am

Hello~
It has been a long time since I have been on this site. I have continued to pray for all of you here. I am now asking for your prayers, please. I am getting ready for egg retrieval this week and transfer the first part of next week. My sono/ labs are looking good. (I have 10 follicles at this time) We have been TTC for almost 3 years. It has taken me a really long time to decide to do IVF. I am very excited, but also cautious about getting my hopes up! Ultimately, it is in GOD'S hands now! Please pray that we will be blessed with a baby miracle, or two :wink:
God bless all of you~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:17 am

I've been wondering how you've been doing. I'm glad you stopped by to post. You will be in my thoughts. Please keep us updated on how things go.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 pm

Tomorrow is the big egg retrieval day! My doctor is very pleased with my lab values and the number of follicles that I have. I am very excited about it. I will keep you posted with what happens. Thank you for all the prayers and support. Keep me in your prayers please and I will continue to do the same for all of you, too!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:56 am

You'll especially be in my thoughts today. Let us know how it goes.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 am

Hello~
The doctor retrieved 11 eggs yesterday. They injected 5 of them, 3 of which have fertilized. Although, the numbers may seem low. I am hopeful that the "triplets" will get stronger each day. I am not sure if I am a 3-day or 5-day transfer. It all depends on the numbers. Thank you for the continued prayers and baby wishes. I am very excited and anxious. I have been very emotional the past week. I pray that all will go well.
Thanks again~
Blessings to all of you!
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby coriander » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:48 am

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your "triplets" make it and develop into healthy babies!
coriander

Postby jennmazz » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:33 am

Hello~
I got the phone call this am. All 3 eggs divided! YIPPEE!! We still have a long way to go, but I am so hopeful and optimistic. I thank each and everyone of you for the prayers and support. We are very excited! As of right now, Tuesday will be my transfer day! I am praying for all of you!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Blessings to all of you~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby jennmazz » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:59 am

Hello~
All 3 divided as they were supposed to this morning. My transfer is scheduled for Tuesday morning. We are so excited. Please remember us in your prayers. It has taken us almost 3 years to get to this point. It is now in the hands of God!
God bless all of you~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:07 am

You and the babies will be in my thoughts! Please continue to keep us posted.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

Tomorrow is the big day! I have 2 great eggs to be transferred! The third one didn't progress. (I am okay with this!) I continue to pray that everything will be a success. I probably won't be back on until Thursday!
Please continue your wonderful prayers! Thank you! ( I have you all in my prayers!!)
God Bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:28 am

Please keep us posted. You and the babies will remain in my thoughts.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

thinking of you

Postby suzanne668 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:32 am

I hope all goes well today!!! I said an extra prayer for you this morning and hope and pray this is sucessful for you!! Suzanne
suzanne668

Postby jennmazz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Your prayers are working! This morning the doctor transferred 2 beautiful babies back to grow for the next 9 months. I feel great! I have been resting all day. This is the first time I have really been upstairs since I've been home! Thank you for the continued prayers and support! I couldn't ask for anything better! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!
God Bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby cdcarter » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:40 am

Glad to hear things are going well so far. Please continue to keep us updated. You and the babies will be in my thoughts.
-Cheryl

cdcarter

Postby twportugal » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Hello,
I am so glad that everything is working out so far and I have been praying for you. I will continue to pray and keep you and your babies in my thoughts.
Theresa
twportugal

Next

Return to Prayer Forum