Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Share special prayers in this forum.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby jennmazz » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Cassia sends "bear" hugs back to you and your family, Katie!!
Lots of love to you and the girls on their first birthday!!
Best wishes!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby katieh » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:01 pm

How's my Cassia doing today? Tell her that her cousins don't like the sippy cups just yet... They've always had one with water since they were about 7 months, but they are very fond of them still. What is Cassia's favorite sippy cup?

God Bless,
Katie
katieh

Postby jennmazz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:30 pm

I can't believe I haven't updated anything in such a long time!! Things are going really well for us. We are trying for baby #2. I am so happy with my sweet girl that I will not be upset if we aren't able to have more. I have been truly blessed with a healthy happy baby!! She is so much fun! I can't believe she is already 18 months! I may not post on here often, but I do think of all those suffering with infertility! I continue my prayers for each and every one of you! Thanks for all the support!
God bless~
Jenn
jennmazz

Postby twportugal » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:55 am

Hi Jenn!
I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing so well! Cassia is such a cutie pie! You need to post more pictures on fb :D . Isaac is right around the corner from being 18 months, too. Aren't they just at the cutest age right now? He cracks me up every day. Is Cassia talking a lot? I'm sure she is. Isaac is starting to throw lots of tantrums lately because he is starting to understand things a lot more. I'm sure the future holds lots of fun times with that :o . I'm keeping you in my prayers for #2 and I know God will guide you and keep your heart peaceful. I'm so glad you are enjoying your time with Cassia! Keep us posted!
Theresa
twportugal

Re: Trying IVF ROUND 1 this week

Postby AndMur » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:34 am

Hi there,
How are you? I'm not sure if you remember me but as soon as I logged in I remembered your name from back in 2009/2010 when I was last on here, I was surprised to see you still here. I hope you have been well and I will certainly pray for you.

Andrea
AndMur

Previous

Return to Prayer Forum