Praying for our first

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Praying for our first

Postby Lucy888 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 am

Hello,

I found this site while doing a search on st. Gerard and hoping that I will be blessed by a miracle. I am 34 and my husband is 37. We have been married for over three years and have been trying to conceive our first child for over a year. The doctors are not sure why we haven't been able to conceive. Both of us seem normal .. However I have hypothyroidism ( but has been controlled) and my dpo7 progesterone levels were a bit low. I began acupuncture about three months ago .. But still nothing yet. Later on this month we will begin clomid.. But I'm still hoping for a miracle without medical intervention. I've gotten so jealous of my friends that have kids, are pregnant.. For lent I've promised that I will try to stop being jealous and envious of these friends. In some ways I've tried to keep my distance from friends with babies. I'm hoping and praying for just one baby. Please add me to your prayer list. Thank you
Lucy888

Re: Praying for our first

Postby Meara » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 pm

It is hard not to be envious, especially when most of my friends who are expecting either said they never wanted any children or wanted them when they were older, "like me." grrrr. I know it's hard, but we just have to remind ourselves that getting jealous is natural but it gets us nowhere in our own situation, aside from maybe stressing us out unnecessarily :shock:
Married to Greg on 5.17.2008
TTC since then with no success.
Meara

Re: Praying for our first

Postby Lucy888 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Thanks for understanding. I just had one friend have a baby and another announce she's pregnant. Meanwhile I got my period. The doc postponed prescribing me clomid because my ultrasound showed a cyst. Oiy.. God please give me strength. :-/
Lucy888

Return to Introduce Yourself