Asking for Prayers for my unborn son

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Asking for Prayers for my unborn son

Postby vyp888 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:10 am

Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa,from the Philippines. My friend introduced me to St. Gerard only last week and since then i have been very drawn to him and his stories. I just ended my novena to him today and decided to search the net for more prayers when i saw this site. Im glad i did, and found comfort in these forums, especially when i can openly ask for guidance and prayers.
2 years ago, i gave birth to my first born who was still 2 mos premature, and i lost him after 3 days. Now i am 4 mos on the way with our second son and all had been well until my routine scan last week found his head growth to be lagging by more than 3 weeks. His body and organs are developing according to gestation. Doctors said its not common and we just need to have a follow up scan after a month. This has been the saddest and most painful week my husband and i ever had since we lost our first baby. It will take great prayers, divine intervention and a miracle for my son's head to keep up with his body. I am so very scared and worried that he will be born mentally handicapped or worse. There might be a chance that his head growth catches up or at close the discrepancy to a week or less. Please help us pray. Thank you.
vyp888

Re: Asking for Prayers for my unborn son

Postby AlwaysAuntDawnie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:33 am

Hello Vanessa,
I will putting you, your husband and your son in my prayers tonight.. Stay storn and Believe!!
AlwaysAuntDawnie

Re: Asking for Prayers for my unborn son

Postby ladymountcarmel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm

I will pray for you, your husband and especially your unborn son.
ladymountcarmel

Return to Introduce Yourself