New to the forum? Introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Destined, hoping, cdcarter

Postby julesohara » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Hello, my name is Jules and I am new here. I am an attorney in Detroit and have been married for 6 years. We have been praying for St. Gerard's intercession for approximately 2 years. Unfortunately, we miscarried last October.

However, we have recently learned we are expecting again and are due in December. I worry we will miscarry again. I truly believe that St. Gerard listens and is a great comfort. We thank him for all that he has done! We continue to pray everyday for the viability of this child and for all mothers trying to conceive.

Thank you for this website - it is a source of inspiration and hope!
julesohara

Postby cdcarter » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 am

You, your husband, and your baby will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for your previous loss. I know it is hard, but try not to worry too much.
-Cheryl

We finally made #3 after 49 cycles of TTC and more or less coming to terms with the idea of no more children!
cdcarter

Postby thelittleflower » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:41 pm

You and your little one are in my prayers! I can't imagine how stressful it must be with such a recent memory of your miscarriage. I pray that God grants you peace and health.
~ Rachel
...married since summer 2008, TTC since fall 2008 using Creighton Model/NaProTechnology...

"I am come that you might have life, and have it abundantly." - John 10:10
thelittleflower

Postby julesohara » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:27 am

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts and words!
julesohara

Return to Introduce Yourself